Friday, April 30, 2010

Funny Face

In between the tantrums, the undecisiveness, the need to do "self", the screaming and the crying, there are moments of pure unadulterated F-U-N. Today we were butterflies flying around the basement, playing our instruments ("do music"), and taking pictures of our funny faces with the laptop camera.

Her infectious giggles sustain me through the tough times. Her beautiful toothy grins warm my frustrated heart. And hearing "I wuh woo, Momma" makes me forget in the same way a mother forgets the pain of childbirth moments after her baby is placed in her arms.

God's way of convincing us to do it all over again ...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I love her!!! She is FULL of personality just like her parents! I miss y'all so much.

    How's the RV hunt...I want visitors this summer!!!

    ReplyDelete