Monday, April 19, 2010

A Sibling for Maaike?

Maaike with Sarah

Maaike with Catherine & Megan

Now don't everyone get excited. I'm not pregnant! I was actually thinking an older sibling. Yes, I know that sounds strange. But being around all of my nieces & nephews these past few weeks it has made me realize how wonderful it would be to have an older sibling for Maaike -- much older! She LOVES her cousins and totally enjoys hanging out with them, and trying to do what they are doing.

Maybe we just need to move back to Ontario where the cup of extended family overfloweth.

Until then, aunts & uncles beware. If your child goes missing in the next 24 hours, you may want to make sure they're not hanging out with us in Moncton!!!

1 comment:

  1. What's this delicious little gem I just stumbled across?!??! I saw this on your facebook page when I was looking up info on Jolie Cakes for Asher's birthday - I remembered Jess doing Maaike's cake and thought you would be a part of her facebook group - and you were!

    I'm looking forward to getting my Ingrid and Maaike fill soon - and fun that I can check your blog in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete