Monday, December 5, 2011

Making Someone's Day


So yesterday I got an email from my fabulous and amazing cousin (read about some of the reasons why I think she's amazing at 100 Cancer Resolutions) telling me she was giving my blog a Liebster Award.  Of course, my first thought was that I was being punk'd and that this was a "Razzy" of the blog world.  Seriously, people are actually reading the craziness I am throwing out into cyber space????  However, upon further inspection, I discovered it wasn't an award for "the worst" at all!  In fact, it is an award blogger comrades extend to their fave bloggers in the hopes of helping their followers grow!  I'm tickled pink (in the blushing sense, that is).  : D

In the hopes of making other people's days a little brighter in the same sense that my wise, beautiful, kind & super-awesome cousin did mine (and, yes, she is paying me per adjective), I would like to reciprocate.  Unfortunately, I can't come up with 5 current blogs I follow regularly with under 200 followers so here are the top 3 blogs I enjoy spending my precious alone-time on, in no particular order:

1. Meant to be the Lees ~ the amazing friend who got me into blogging, and who then abandoned me to move to another country so this is the main way I get to keep in touch with her lovely little family!
2. Just What You Think ~ an honest account of a Mom, wife, friend and woman dealing with life
3. Paint on the Ceiling ~ love this Mom's crafty ideas for little ones.

And, before I sign off, I'd like to put in an extra push again for 100 Cancer Resolutions and its brave, strong & witty author (with whom I share DNA, I might add).  You're the bomb!  (PS Is "super-awesome" one adjective or two?  Will put the bill in the mail xo).

To my top blogs: all you have to do accept this award is to return the favour to your top 5 most stalk-worthy blogs!  Good luck, and congrats!

1 comment:

  1. Hey lady - awwwww that's so sweet of you! How fun! My blog's first award :) You rock!

    ReplyDelete