Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Seven Days

In the past week I ~

~ broke down & turned on the heat;

~ have been trying to get used to my short hair;

~ felt older than I've felt in a long time;

~ have realized I don't always know what I'm doing when it comes to my child;

~ ran 7.5 kms ... in one stretch!

~ went dancing for the first time in many years;

~ watched so many episodes of True Blood, I haven't a clue how my house has stayed clean or my child hasn't been neglected;

~ questioned our decision not to have any more kids;

~ struggled to find a decent pair of jeans that fit (still no luck);

~ went to the VON clinic where Maaike and I had our flu shots;

~ felt like a bad Momma;

~ boycotted socks;

~ missed my husband;

~ anticipated getting my child up every morning as much as I anticipated putting her to bed every night;

~ realized how blessed I really am ...

1 comment:

  1. This was a fun read! I so connected with the "anticipated getting my child up every morning as much as I anticipated putting her to bed every night" comment. You described that one perfectly! I'm with you on that one sister.

    PS - you are NOT old, in fact your super hot hair cut makes you look like a youngin'!

    ReplyDelete