Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I did it!

I've been talking about doing this for MONTHS, but I finally got up the nerve to cut my hair off. Short. REALLY SHORT. I actually surveyed a bunch of my friends 'cause I was so nervous I was making the wrong decision, and it brought it down to two different cuts. Although most people sided with the other version, my hairdresser was worried about how it would suit MY hair and thought it may not reduce my morning routine by much at all ... so I bit the bullet and buzzed it all off.

Maaike didn't recognize me when I picked her up after my appointment, and then started giggling saying, "What happened?" May take some getting used to for all of us (I keep doing a double-take when I catch a glimpse in the mirror), but I like it and I think it's going to be so easy to manage! No more blow dryers and flat irons, just a little bit of "finger action" ... ; )

A new and improved Autumn "me" ... !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment