Monday, September 20, 2010

Gymnastics - Part 1

They renovated the gymnastics club we go to for Maaike's gymnastics class and they installed a "pit" full of large blue foam cubes. It is about 15x15 and at least 6 feet deep. I have been not-so-secretly yearning to hurl myself into said pit since spending an hour and a half waiting in line to register my darling daughter for her 2nd hear of Parent and Tot gymnastics. Today, as we were having one-on-one instruction (our class is small and half the people didn't show up), Isabel gave me the go ahead to give it a try. So we bounced down the tumble track and leapt into the sea of foam. What fun!!! Now I want to fill my basement full of big blue cubes ... : )

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am SOL because I can't be there to do that! :) It looks like a blast and dude, I'm glad you got your longing fulfilled.

    ReplyDelete