Monday, January 11, 2010

Fall Fotos

Well, here I am ... here we are. I've wanted to have a blog for a long time and, with the help of my friend, Kelly, I was given a tutorial and created our own blog space back in October. Of course, life being as it may, I totally "forgot", "postponed", and/or "greatly procrastinated". I guess I need to create a new habit in order to keep this up. I so enjoy following Kelly's blog ... and now that she and her beautiful little family are heading back to the US (all of Canada says, "Say it isn't so!!!"), I guess I should be a little more consistent. Maybe I can even find more words for her to look up.

So, Kelly, this one's for you. I'll make a promise to at least try to think about posting on here on occasion, if for nothing else but to try to make my blog look as great and be as entertaining as yours.

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!! I love it and I love you! You're off to a great start! Just add it to your computer list of things to do...email, facebook, blog!!!

    I can't wait for your next post!!!!

    I've put a link to your blog on my blog!!! You're officially one of my favorite blogs!!!

    ReplyDelete